The Institut of “Epargne Immobiliere et Fonciere”, an independent research organization, is a unique place in France where real estate and investment professionals can exchange views, share data and gain insight.
Its objective is to provide information, analyses and forecasts, while fostering new ideas for the real estate industry.
The institute comprises four complementary activities:
SCPI, OPCI, Listed Real Estate, and Bricks-and-mortar, plus the “Analyses and Forecasts Club”.
- A cross-disciplinary economic view of real estate investment, encompassing bricks-and-mortar, brokering, listed and unlisted companies (SCPI, OPCI, SIIC, REIT, OPCVM Immobilier and property companies)
- Market forecasts, new analyses and opinions
- Databases with 20 years’ data
- A steady source of information for media
IEIF is also a think tank for finance and real estate professionals
A range of services for the industry:
- Reference books and trade directories
Strategic services for members only
- Regular meetings for members only
- “Market indicator” meetings for members of the Analyse & Prévision (analysis and forecast) club
- Media reviews of real estate news, legal and tax issues
- Question and answer service
- Reserved site access
- Preferential rates for seminars and training
IEIF currently has approximately 100 members. Our members are some of the leading players in French real estate and financial markets. These include French and foreign institutional investors, developers, builders, commercial property consultants, banks, financial establishments, lawyers and notaires.